Terra® suction filters and strainer dryers
The process filter that combines several process steps
Terra® suction filters are pressure filters that can be sterilised. They work stepwise and allow the combination of different successive process steps in a closed system in a very confined space.
Terra® suction filters are suitable for processing easily filterable suspensions with a high solids content. Possible process steps: extraction, washing out, blowing out, steaming, vacuum and heating gas drying, dissolving and sublimation, as well as discharge of the solids.
- High quality and performance reliability with gentle product processing
- Can be extended with measuring, control and regulation systems, circulation heating or cooling, reaction tanks, heat exchangers, vacuum and compressed air units
- Processing of toxic or oxygen-sensitive substances is possible
- Highest demands on production safety are met
- Convenient and variable operation thanks to manual control and computer-aided automation with video monitoring and process visualization
- Production of the entire plant from a single source
- Only high-quality materials such as austenitic stainless steel (1.4307, 1.4571, ...), fully austenitic stainless steel (1.4539, 1.4828, ...), duplex (1.4462, 1.4410, …), NiCrFeMo alloys with Ni > 40% (Inconel, Hastelloy, ...) are used
Depending on your need for integrated processes, we construct a wide variety of Terra® suction filters.
|Sizes||EFR 30 to EFR 180|
|Filter area||0.06 m² to 2.5 m²|
|Effective volume||30 l to 2,300 l|
|Solids volume||16 l to 1,000 l|