Orion®/Taurus® multi-layer filters, multi-sheet filters
Flexible plate filters with easy handling
Orion® multilayer filters are frame filters with square filter elements arranged in vertical rows – optionally with lees filters with a width of 13, 25 or 40 mm. They are equipped with a hydraulic lock for pressing the filter pack, a double-acting cylinder with automatic pressure control, a pneumatic drive and a control system.
Orion® multilayer filters are often used in a variety of applications for the separation of filter aids and solids, as well as for clarification and fine filtration of solvent-containing or oily products. Taurus® multilayer filters are designed with plastic plates in PP and coatings, for example in Halar.
- Orion®/Taurus® multilayer filters are based on environmentally friendly technology without pollutant emissions (Ordinance on Air Pollution Control)
- Optimum safety standards for personnel and the environment regarding toxic substances, solvent vapours or high temperatures
- Flexibility and full performance guaranteed even for special applications; an optimum filter element is available for every application
- Special designs are possible on request
- Only high-quality materials such as austenitic stainless steel (1.4307, 1.4571, ...), fully austenitic stainless steel (1.4539, 1.4828, ...), duplex (1.4462, 1.4410, …), NiCrFeMo alloys with Ni > 40% (Inconel, Hastelloy, ...) are used
|Size / type||Filter plate dimensions in cm|
|Orion CD 40/60 (Taurus)||40x40, 60x60|
|Orion CDG 40/60 (Taurus)||40x40, 60x60|